Custom HighlighterBut besides several bugfixes the custom highlighter function was improved, in the past there was this nasty behavior of the highlighter, highlighting textparts within words. For Example, you configured to highlight the word "Resi" now the highlighter did his job and highlighted everything with the substring resi. This leads to strange highlightings like Resistance. Since rev 132 there is a additional option in the Highlighter screen "full words only" I guess I do not have explain what it acualy does.
Some denounced functionsActualy only two.The 1st is the "Dismout on Taxi" this function is now implemented in the GameClient itself so no need for the Mod to do this. 2nd one is the Itemlinker this module caused me trouble since I first implement it. There are some other grat mods out there just doing item linking. Currently the wow client does support so many kinds of links that it simple is to much to have this as a goodie function in a chatmod.
- update locale zhCN
- chinese wow client chatmod fix
- Aizotu fix, ClassToNum
- updated to current Wow Version
- main files now UTF-8
- Mod. custom highlighter UI added button for "only full word"
- Custom Highlighter improved
- general code cleanup and prep. for further patches
- removed autodismount because client can do this without a mod now
- Removed Item Linking features, why ? type /chatmod chatlink